|Legal education for the energy manager||
- Targets energy managers of businesses using large amounts of energy (annual energy consumption of 2,000TOE or more)
- New technologies for saving energy in industrial processes; government policies are introduced to enable industries to respond effectively to the convention on climate change
|Education to foster technical manpower related to energy (accreditation, gas technician fostering course)||
-Individuals wishing to operate small-capacity boilers, pressure containers, and gas boilers smaller than a certain size are given qualifications through education for certain periods and examinations.
- During the 3-day education period, the basics of treatment and management of boilers and pressure containers and boiler operation and efficient methods of saving fuel are taught.
|Study & training of local officials in charge of energy||- Study & training courses are being operated for officials in charge of regional energy projects at local governments.|
|Study & training on energy diagnosis technologies||
- This is operated to foster experts in the field of energy diagnosis.
- Energy diagnosis cases have been compiled into a curriculum to develop and operate practical, site work-oriented education programs.
|Professional study & training courses for industrial sectors||
- Courses to foster greenhouse gas reduction volume examiners and experts in practical works to manage greenhouse gases are operated to facilitate industries’ responses to climate change.
- Study & training courses for energy managers are operated for persons in charge of energy for energy saving in industrial processes and buildings.
- Study & training courses for new• renewable energy experts are operated to activate the use and supply of new• renewable energy and foster experts in new• renewable energy.