- Participation and Report Procedure
- Domestic manufacturers and importers who are selling their own brands products are qualified to participate in e-Standby Program. The companies which want to participate in e-Standby Program should apply to Korea
Energy Management Corporation by submitting
① the applications and
② participating conformity form. They are acknowledged as participating companies after taking the certifi-cations for participation.
- Report Procedure
- The products that meet the standards can be classified as the energy saving products by reporting to Korea Energy Management Corporation (KEMCO). The report documents are
① A qualified product information form,
② Testing report and
③ Photographs or Pamphlets of the product. The testing report can be obtained from the independent testing laboratory or the self-test results can be used in case the companies have been
designated as the self-certify testing laboratory. It is able to confirm registration at energy saving products via internet
Designated testing institutes
- (Related to Article 3 paragraph 5 and Article 4 paragraph 2)
Korea Testing Laboratory, Korea Electric Testing Institute, Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute, EMC Research Institute, Telecommunications Technology Associations, Korea Electronics Technology Institute
- If you want to know more detail information, please refer to below.
「Regulation on Standby Power Reduction Program」(Ministry of Knowledge Economy Notification No. 2011-23, 2011.2.16)