- This is the system to promote development of high-efficient
vehicles and to encourage consumers to purchase the
high-efficient vehicles. Vehicle manufacturers have to put a
labeling sticker with the information about grade and
km/L on the back or side window so that
consumers purchase efficient vehicles.
- Subject cars
- The program covers light-duty vehicles, less-15-passenger vans,
sub-compact car and small-size truck which use gasoline, LPG
- - Indication of fuel efficiency only: trucks with total weight of less than 3.5 tons except special-purpose trucks
- ※ Less-15-passenger vans(including van-type trucks) have been assigned the energy consumption efficiency grade since October 2002.
|<Fuel Efficiency Labeling>
- Energy consumption efficiency grade
- Fuel efficiency, CO2
- The standard fuel efficiency above will differ from the fuel efficiency during actual travel depending on the car conditions and traveling conditions.
- Indication pursuant to the energy use rationalization act