- <Review of Building Design Criteria for Energy Saving> In order to obtain a building permit, the property owner must fill out an energy-saving worksheet and submit it to the local government office. The worksheet will be reviewed by KEMCO at the request of the permit authority.
- - Private buildings must satisfy all mandatory items and get at least 60 points of EPI(Environmental Performance Index) in Construction Design, Machinery Design, Electric Facility Design and Renewable Energy Facility Design.(74 points for public buildings)
* Total of 4,242 cases(2011), 4,882 cases(2012)
- <Enhancement of Building Code> Enhancement of Builiding Code such as insulation standards that obligation to zero energy building by 2025
- - Passive House, 2017 -> Obligation to Zero Energy Building by 2025